"The German Car Appreciation Society (GCAS) is a club looking to provide a more meaningful appreciation of one of the finer things in life — a good German car. Although we are a very young club, we are looking to provide a number of services for our members. These include:
- Providing car maintenance and repair knowledge through presentations and the establishment of a library of technical materials
- Facilitating professional driver training to further the safe operation of motor vehicles
- Negotiating discounts and supply of parts for members
- Gaining recognition as a registered motoring club, to provide discounted club registration of historic vehicles
- Encouraging safe driving practices of young adult university students
- Increasing knowledge of the historical background of the German car industry
2012 will be an exciting year for us, one in which we have a number of events already planned. So join us in appreciating those fine things.